Zesty tomato soup, with a lovely little hit of spice. Perfect warmer on the colder days.
Gluten-Free, VEGAN and No Added Nuts.
Serving tip: Serve with some crusty rolls from the oven, or a few slices of toast...
Arrives frozen. Approx 9 mins in microwave, stirring at approx 6 and 8 minutes.
1lt tub - 4 serves of 250ml each (or 3 larger serves of 333ml each).
**New - 500ml tub - 2 serves of 250ml each**
1. Meals arrive frozen in 1lt Genfac tubs with lids. Tubs are reusable.
2. Minimum $40 order.
3. Delivery is from Hobart CBD out as far as: Margate, Lauderdale, Cambridge, Risdon Vale, Claremont. Other suburbs are certainly possible, but please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
3. Delivery could be any time between 9am and 6pm on day of your choosing.
4. Delivery is contactless. Leave thermal bag or esky out at your desired drop off point. Advise us in Comments box where your desired drop off point is.
5. Yes, we will very happily deliver to someone else on your behalf (ie parents in isolation).
6. Prices and delivery schedules are subject to change without notice. Like everyone right now, we are scrambling to adapt, and to continue assisting both staff and customers. Thanks in advance for your patience.
7. Once thawed, meals containing meat are good in fridge for 3 days. Vegan dishes are good in fridge for 5 days. There is a Best Before label on each tub on which you can write your 'thaw date'.
8. With enough pre-planning, reduce your microwaving time significantly by sitting tub in fridge 2 days before eating, allowing it to thaw slowly.
9. Meals are made on the lower-spice-level, to account for little people's tastebuds. Add chilli flakes or garam massala as required to give it the hit you love.
4lunch team x