Soup Cream of Cauliflower & Bacon 1lt or 500ml tub (GF)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
A hearty crowd-pleaser. Lovely, warm soup, with tasty bacon pieces and the creamy aftertaste of cauliflower
Serving tip: Serve with some crusty rolls from the oven, or a few slices of toast... and maybe a little bacon on top. Wow
Arrives frozen. Approx 10 mins in microwave, stirring at approx 6 and 8 minutes.
1lt tub - 4 serves of 250ml each (or 3 larger serves of 333ml each).
500ml tub - 2 serves of 250ml each
Main dish only. Meal base, such as rice/pasta/mash, to be added.
1. Meals arrive frozen in 1lt Genfac tubs with lids. Tubs are reusable.
2. Minimum $60 order. No delivery fee.
3. Please note Delivery Days to following areas are:
Western Shore/Northern Suburbs - Tuesdays
Eastern Shore - Wednesdays
Kingborough - Thursdays
Huon Valley - Thursdays fortnightly
Delivery will happen between 10am and 6pm. Please select the 5pm to 6pm delivery slot on the appropriate day.
4. Delivery is contactless. Leave thermal bag or esky out at your desired drop off point. Advise us in Comments box where your desired drop off point is.
5. Yes, we will very happily deliver to someone else on your behalf (ie elderly parents, or as a gift).
6. Prices and delivery schedules are subject to change without notice.
7. Once thawed, meals containing meat are good in fridge for 3 days. Vegan dishes are good in fridge for 5 days. There is a Best Before label on each tub on which you can write your 'thaw date'.
8. With enough pre-planning, reduce your microwaving time significantly by sitting tub in fridge for a day before eating, allowing it to thaw slowly.
9. Meals are made on the lower-spice-level, to account for little people's tastebuds. Add chilli flakes or garam massala as required to give it the hit you love.
4lunch team x